If you are fortunate enough to live in Perth, WA and have a garden, you will know that keeping that garden neat and well-maintained requires a significant commitment and no small amount of effort. You have several options which include doing it all yourself, typing ‘garden services near me’ in Google and take your chances there, or you can call us here Garden Spec and have our team of professional gardeners take care of all your gardening needs.
Garden Spec’s founder, Shane Rimene, has been caring for and maintaining the gardens of Perth residents for over 15 years, and his experience of landscaping and garden maintenance has allowed Garden Spec to grow into one of Perth’s premier garden services companies.
Whatever the size of your garden, and the extent of the work required to make it one that you look at with pride, we have a range of garden services from rose pruning to complete lawn and garden renovations that will meet your needs. Garden Spec can provide ongoing, regular garden maintenance or one-off remedial work such as garden clean-ups. Here are more details on the garden services we can provide in Perth, WA.
- Garden Maintenance: Our complete garden maintenance packages are designed to ensure that your garden looks great and is healthy all year round. After discussing your needs we will tailor the maintenance package to suit your requirements.
- Lawn Mowing: Let’s face it, lawn mowing is probably the least enjoyable of all garden jobs, so why not put your feet up and let the garden spec team mow your lawn for you? You can choose from one-off mowing or regular ongoing mowing.
- Lawn Care: In addition to mowing, we also offer a comprehensive lawn care program that includes weed and pest control, organic fertilising, and soil conditioning. We can also provide advice concerning the more advanced lawn care services we provide including renovating your lawn.
- Lawn Aeration/Coring: To give your soil and lawn the best opportunity to stay healthy we provide an aeration and coring service. This involves perforating the soil so that water, air, and nutrients can nourish your grass’s roots making them stronger and deeper which in turn thickens your lawn.
- Vertimowing: Many of our clients in Perth love this service as it removes the excess thatch that can occur on a lawn. Vertimowing means your lawn needs less watering, less fertiliser and it is no longer is a breeding ground for fungus and pests.
- Reticulation: Although the warm, dry climate we have here in Perth, WA is loved by many, it is not always ideal for gardens. This is why the reticulation system you have needs to be highly effective in providing your lawn, plants, and flowers with much-needed moisture and irrigation. Garden Spec are specialists in troubleshooting garden reticulation systems for faults as well as repairing and maintaining them thereafter.
“Amazing service and price coring and manicuring our 4 year old spongey thatched buffalo lawn. Garden spec also applied fertiliser and soil wetter, returned to mow and applied kelp / humic to boost regrowth.The lawn is looking amazing, better than it ever has. Shane has always been super responsive and friendly. Highly recommend, I’ll be a long term customer.”
S Curry – Churchlands
Let Garden Spec Take Care Of Your Garden
If you need any of the above garden services then Garden Spec is here to help. Some of the reasons why we have numerous happy and loyal clients include experienced gardeners who have expertise in local gardening conditions, we send a minimum of two gardeners per job, and we use only well-maintained professional-grade garden tools.
Couple all that with the pride everyone at Garden Spec has in making local gardens in Perth, WA as healthy as possible and looking their absolute best, it is little wonder we have so many delighted and loyal clients who continue to use our services regularly. If you would like to join them in seeing your garden maintained to the highest standards, then please give us a call, and we will be delighted to discuss with you how we can help.